How to Update Galaxy S Advance I9070 with XXLQG Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware
Now you can update your Galaxy S Advance I9070 with the latest official jellybean firmware.Named as XXLQG it comes with some major bug fixes related to battery backup and camera.So just follow the easy guide below and update your device with the Official XXLQG Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware.
Applying this firmware will not void your warranty or Root your device.
So before we proceeds, there is a list of Pre Requisites that you have to fulfill.
- Enable the USB debugging, for that go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”
- And the most important part make sure that your device is left with more than 40% of the battery to insure that the device doesn’t get turned Off in the process of firmware update.
Now the main Part:-
- Now run Odin and turn off your phone and boot it in Download mode.You can enter Download mode in your Galaxy S Advance I9070 by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both at the same time press the Power Button after that the device has entered in the download mode and you will see a robot.
- After you entered download Mode connect your device to the computer with the help of USB cable and then you will see that the ID : COM section will turn Yellow /Green this shows that drivers have been installed successfully.
- Now Click on “PDA” option and select the firmware tar file that you downloaded in the initial stage and then click on “Start”.
It will start the process of firmware update, Wait till the firmware is updated successfully (it will take around 3-4 minutes),after that your device will be rebooted ,please don’t remove the USB till you see the Language Settings option.Once your phone boot successfully and it displays home screen , remove the USB cable.
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)