How to Update Galaxy S2 I9100 with Jellybean 4.2.2 Parandroid Firmware
Now you can install the latest Parandroid Firmware on your Galaxy S2 I9100. This is a custom ROM and come with lot of customization options.It’s got a very color full UI with the goodness of jellybean.If you want to update your device with Jellybean 4.2.2 Parandroid Firmware then just follow the simple steps below.
Here are some Screenshots:
Please make sure that ROM Manger app installed before flashing this Custom ROM.
So before we proceeds, there is a list of Pre Requisites that you have to fulfill.
Make a backup of your Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
Backup your APN and MMS Settings, contacts, messages, call log..etc and don’t use KIES .
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any mishap with your smartphone or Tablets .SO…Please follow all the steps mentioned in this article carefully otherwise there is a very clear risk of bricking your device for which we should not be held responsible.
Enable the USB debugging, for that go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and the most important part make sure that your device is left with more than 45% of the battery to insure that the device doesn’t get turned Off in the process of firmware update.
- First Download Jellybean Paranoid Android Firmware 4.2.2 and Google Apps Package Package to your computer.
- Once downloaded, connect your phone to the computer with the help of USB cable and copy/paste both the file in the root folder of your phone, it means in no folder.
- Now turn off your phone and boot it in Recovery Mode.It can be entered by pressing Volume UP Key + Menu button, and holding both at the same time press the Power Button. If it start normally, try once again.
- Once you are in Recovery mode, select “install zip from SD card” and select Paranoid Firmware zip file and select ok with the help of power button.
- After its done , once again select “install zip from SD card” n the recovery mode and this time select the Google Apps zip file and flash it.
- It will take around 4-5 minutes to complete the process.
- After you completed all these steps go back and select “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.
Your Galaxy S2 I9100 will take around 4-5 minutes to boot up for the first time.
That’s it You have successfully Updated your Galaxy S2 I9100 with Paranoid Android 3 Jellybean 4.2.2 Custom ROM.Please let us know how it works in the comment section and If you are facing any problem, feel free to ask me and don’t forget to share this.