How to Update Galaxy Young S6310 to XXAMC3 Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware
Samsung has launched a new XXAMC3 Android 4.1.2 Official firmware for Galaxy Young S6310 and it’s available on KIES but if you want to update your phone manually then just follow the steps below. This version comes with the goodness of jellybean 4.1.2 and some minor bug fix,this firmware don’t have any carrier apps so just follow the tutorial below.
So before we proceeds, there is a list of Pre Requisites that you have to fulfill.
Make a backup of your Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
Backup your APN and MMS Settings, contacts, messages, call log..etc and you can use KIES because it’s an official firmware.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any mishap with your smartphone or Tablets .SO…Please follow all the steps mentioned in this article carefully otherwise there is a very clear risk of bricking your device for which we should not be held responsible.
Enable the USB debugging, for that go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and the most important part make sure that your device is left with more than 55% of the battery to insure that the device doesn’t get turned Off in the process of firmware update.
Please keep in mind
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Young S6310. Please don’t try this on any other variants of the phone.
- This is not a custom ROM.
- It’s an official Release by Samsung.
- It will remove your Root access, but don’t worry we will soon come with the rooting technique.
- First Download Android 4.1.2 S6310XXAMC3 and Odin3-v1.85 to your computer. After this extract the same to your computer and run Odin.
- Now turn your phone off and boot it in Downloading mode by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both at the same time and press the Power Button.
- Make sure you have your Galaxy Young S6310 USB drivers installed on your computer
- Now run Odin on your computer.
- Now connect your Galaxy Young S6310 to your computer will the Odin is open, the ID : COM section will turn Yellow and this will tell you that your phone is connected with the computer and the drives have been installed an its ready to use.
- Now select the files that you have to flash on your phone. These files are to be found from the extracted files in the initial stage.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select file name ‘CODE’ .
- Click on ‘Phone’ and select file name ‘MODEM’.( Ignore this step if there is no such file.)
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file name CSC’ .( Ignore this step if there is no such file.)
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file.( Ignore this step if there is no such file.)
- Now check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options and if you have selected the PIT file then, you must check Re-Partition option .
- Click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update.
- Once the updating process is completed, the phone will automatically reboot and you will see a ‘Green’ PASS notification in the top-left-most box. It will take some time, around 4-5 minutes to boot up . You can unplug your Galaxy Young S6310 from the computer after you see the country selection menu .
That’s it You have successfully Updated your Galaxy Young S6310 with XXAMC3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.Please let us know how it works in the comment section and If you are facing any problem, feel free to ask me and don’t forget to share this.